- Where multiple appointments have been made for the same client the deposit is left to roll over until the last appointment has been completed at which point you will receive your deposit back.
- All deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE and non-transferable and we require 7 days notice before your appointment should you need to change the appointment date.
- Should you not be able to attend an appointment, you are not responsible for reallocating that time. Giving it to someone you know who also has appointments booked at the studio is not appropriate and does not absolve you of the consequences of cancellation.
- Any booking made is upon consultation where we approve your design idea. Should you change this idea significantly between the point of booking and the point of design, your booking is NOT automatically honoured as is dependent upon our approval of the new idea. If we do not approve then your appointments will be cancelled and as above your deposit remains non refundable.
- If you change your design idea significantly during the design period, it may be necessary to postpone the first appointment in order to create the new design. Another deposit of the same amount as when booked will be required.
Cancellations, Latecomers and No-shows
Any client who arrives more than 15 minutes late to their appointment will pay for the full amount of hours booked and the appointment finishes at the intended time (you will not receive extra time after the finish time of your appointment to compensate for your late arrival)
If we do not hear from a client who has a booking within 20 minutes of their appointment time, it will be treated as a no-show and you will lose your time.
All no-shows will lose their deposit and on booking another appointment will be required to pay 50% of the cost of this appointment as a deposit. This is payable immediately and if we are not contacted within 24 hours with payment you will lose all subsequent appointments.